- Views What’s Next on the Ghibli Storyboard?
- Ghibli Museum, Mitaka (Photo Gallery)
- [2016.07.22] Read in: 日本語 | FRANÇAIS | ESPAÑOL | العربية | Русский |
Photographs of Ghibli Museum, Mitaka, which reopened after renovation on July 16, 2016, with the new exhibition All Aboard! The Cat Bus to the Ghibli Forest.
Ghibli Museum, Mitaka, has two floors above ground and one below. This photograph shows the smaller Cat Bus on the second floor, which only children up to sixth grade can board. In the first floor exhibition room there is now a larger Cat Bus open to adults as well.
(Originally published in Japanese on July 21, 2016. Photos by Ishihara Atsushi.)
|Adults Also Welcome on the Cat Bus to the Ghibli Forest||Ghibli Expo: Three Decades of Studio Ghibli Films||What’s Up at Studio Ghibli? Catching Up with Producer Suzuki Toshio|
- Other articles in this report
- Adults Also Welcome on the Cat Bus to the Ghibli ForestGhibli Museum, Mitaka, has been in operation since 2001. Its latest annual exhibition selects some of the highlights from past years.
- Ghibli Expo: Three Decades of Studio Ghibli FilmsA massive exhibition in Tokyo offers a unique opportunity to see posters, advertisements, and previously unreleased materials for Studio Ghibli animation produced over its roughly 30-year history.
- What’s Up at Studio Ghibli? Catching Up with Producer Suzuki ToshioAs a Studio Ghibli producer, Suzuki Toshio has played a central role in bringing many of the animation giant’s famous films to the big screen. He discusses the studio’s latest projects, including a new short film by Miyazaki Hayao, and assesses the state of the industry.