Japan’s Top 100 Blossoms: Akashi Park (Hyōgo)
Renting a boat at Kōnoike, the park’s largest pond, can be a great way of enjoying the beautiful surrounding blossoms from a different perspective.
Akashi Park (Hyōgo)
- Variety: Somei yoshino
- No. of trees: 1,000
- When: Late March to early April
- Hours: Open 24 hrs.
- Admission: Free
- Address: 1-27 Akashikōen, Akashi-shi, Hyōgo
- Website: Akashi Park
Nearby hanami sites
Near Akashi Park
- Prehistoric Seawater Springs Just Minutes from Kobe: Arima Onsen
- City Hiking: Nunobiki Falls in the Heart of Kobe
- Japan’s Fortress in the Clouds: The Takeda Castle Ruins
(Translated from Japanese. Banner photo © Hyogo Prefecture Horticulture and Park Association.)